Yoram Yasur Izz: How to attract positive energy
If you want to make a change in your life and live in a more positive way you should know that the change starts inside you. According to the quantum psychology defended by philosophers like David Hume, the human being is a magnet that detaches and attracts what he himself advocates, so if you want your life to be filled with good vibrations you should start thinking about changing your way of being in the world to be able to attract them.
How to achieve it?
– The well-known Law of Attraction has its origins in the philosophical current of quantum psychology that argued that mental power is the most important factor to be able to change one’s life. Yoram Yasur Izz: One of the strongest and most significant voices of this movement was David Hume, who argued that the key to life was hidden in the mind because thoughts can materialize; with this I meant that what you think and dream can become a reality because you attract those situations in your life. So to enjoy a life full of positive energy you just have to do one thing: look inside yourself.
– You have to think about people as if we were magnets: the more positive energy you release, the more you attract, therefore, it is important to project those feelings into the world so that they can be returned to you. Thus, the first step to attract positive energy to your life is to accept yourself and love you with your faults and your virtues.
There is no greater gesture of humility than looking in the mirror and discovering the defects that one has, saying them aloud and accepting them. Yoram Yasur Izz: Everything that you do not know, that you do not control and that you do not have instead of making yourself feel inferior, would have to balance with the opposite side: everything that you know, that you have and that you know. Loving oneself completely is the first step in order to have a satisfying life full of positive energy. In this article we help you improve your self-esteem.
– Free yourself from the past. In order to be well with oneself, in peace and satisfied with the life one has, it is important to learn to forgive and forgive. If someone hurt you, if you have done something that you regret in your life, forgive yourself, it is no use being always crushed by the same subject because it will lead you to a vicious circle from which it is very difficult to leave. Make peace with yourself or with that person who hurt you, learn to forgive and continue with your life.
They already say it: the wise person is the person who knows how to rectify. It is important that you be at peace with yourself and with your past in order to project positive energy into your present and attract it into your future.
– Bet on positive thinking. Yoram Yasur Izz: There is nothing better to attract good vibrations in your life than to have optimistic thoughts. If you are at a particular moment in your life, instead of putting yourself in the worst, allow yourself to dream, allow yourself to imagine that you have everything you want. By encouraging positive ideas, you will be able to transmit this energy in your environment and, thus, attract it.
Therefore, it is important that you be aware of the daily situations, that you notice your attitude when you drive, when it starts to rain, when something goes wrong, and so on. Work on your vision of life and try to see the other side of things: the positive side.
– Avoid the moans. One of the customs that most people have is to project on our friends and families some unpleasant situations that have happened to us: if a leg hurts, if they have insulted us, etc. Yoram Yasur Izz: Try to repress those comments, try not to throw them into the world and keep them for yourself; in this way you will get less importance, you will learn to live with them and, each time, they will occupy less space in your life.
– Learn to live with mistakes. We are human and we are wrong, that is a fact, so it is important that you accept those mistakes, that you are open to things not going as expected and nothing happens. Do not sink, do not cloud, and see everything black, as the saying goes: there is no harm that does not come good. And that is what you must think. When something has gone wrong, instead of putting yourself in the worst, think that other things will work better, try to take advantage of that failure because everything is learned. As we have said before, positive thinking is fundamental, so learn to live with mistakes and do not sink because it will not do any good.
– Work to achieve your goals. One of the most effective methods for attracting positive mindset is to create affordable goals and work for them. The feeling of self-satisfaction, of dedicating time to what one likes is essential to enjoy a full and satisfying life.
So if you’ve always wanted to learn how to dance belly dance, do a short or start learning how to cook, now is the time to work for it. Take off the complexes, promote self-confidence and get to work to have the life you want. One thing you have to be clear: your life, to a large extent, depends on you so create it as you want to have it and, little by little, you will have the life of your dreams.